Metal Illness
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2011
- Messages
- 612
- Reaction score
- 722
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Englewood, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I got out Monday and Tuesday to one of my first ever field sites. I know now from other field sites, that this site is an anomaly. It is simply amazing the treasures this site keeps producing after being pounded so hard for two seasons!! I found my second Canadian, bank of Montreal 1/2 penny bank token, this one from 1838. A really nice field grade Indian! My first Non-Clay marble, Axe Head #6 and the most complete bottle so far, Included is a pic, of the Bank Token from E-bay, enjoy, thanks for looking.
I found out the Marble is a Lined Crockery Marble, Circa 1850s to early 1900s.
I found out the Marble is a Lined Crockery Marble, Circa 1850s to early 1900s.
Attachments
-
Indian 1883 Obverse.webp13.9 KB · Views: 99 -
Indian 1883 Reverse.webp20.3 KB · Views: 102 -
Province of Canada Bank of Montreal 1838 Half Penny bank Token Obverse.webp38.8 KB · Views: 107 -
Province of Canada Bank of Montreal 1838 Half Penny Bank Token reverse.webp37 KB · Views: 103 -
Capture (2).webp36.8 KB · Views: 96 -
Capture2.webp35.8 KB · Views: 103 -
LCFieldMarble.webp6.6 KB · Views: 156 -
LCFieldMarble2.webp5.6 KB · Views: 154 -
LCFieldMarble3.webp3 KB · Views: 207 -
Near Complete Bottle 2.webp21.8 KB · Views: 105 -
Axe#5.webp39.7 KB · Views: 95
Upvote
14







