What's new

My best find today.

Meucci

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
50
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my favorite place for a little relaxation and hunting today. I am sure glad I did. This is my favorite find so far.
 

Attachments

  • 20150916_230342.webp
    20150916_230342.webp
    316.4 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 34
Oh man...sweet!
 
Beauty. That is a favorite for sure
 
Let's have a pic of the other side, that's awesome!
 
That's a nice one.
 
very cool find!, good job!
 
Congrats on digging that LC. :occasion14: It's a great day when you pull one of those...
 
Sweet capped bust dime. Did you find it metal detecting in Oklahoma?
 
Last edited:
Yes, in Oklahoma, around an old foundation that is on one of friend's land in southwest Oklahoma. Thanks everyone. Will get picture of other side tonight.
 
Nice looking coin. Congrats.
 
Here is the back as some wanted to see. Beautiful coin!
 

Attachments

  • 20150918_204809.webp
    20150918_204809.webp
    511.6 KB · Views: 115
Looks like a cabinet toned coin, was it pretty shallow? (recent loss)

If not you lucked in with the condition on that one - congrats
 
It was about 3 inches down. I cleaned it in an ultrasonic cleaner with distilled water, that's what they told me to put in the cleaner anyways,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom