hammered
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2009
- Messages
- 2,994
- Reaction score
- 144
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Ankh-Morpork
- Detector(s) used
- Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Ok I'm a little bit bored, no place to detect for a while and I've cleaned my detector as much as I can. So here we go, I have been detecting, this time, for about 1 year and 9 months. Over that time I have found some great finds, not as many as Cru, SS or a load of others, but I am still really pleased. The act of choosing my "Best Finds" was quite hard due a lot of my finds being quite special to me, never the less I have done the deed and the list, for now, is as follows.The last 2 were found by my dog, Benson, whilst he was digging a hole under a Bay tree in my garden
1&2. Two Emperors Thrymsa c 650-670 ad
3&4. Sceat c 720-740 ad
5&6. Richard the 1st short cross silver penny 1194 ad
7&8. John short cross silver penny 1205 ad
9&10 James 1st shilling c 1603 ad
11. Benson's buttons
.
all the best and hh
hammered
ps
Benson really did find the buttons.
1&2. Two Emperors Thrymsa c 650-670 ad
3&4. Sceat c 720-740 ad
5&6. Richard the 1st short cross silver penny 1194 ad
7&8. John short cross silver penny 1205 ad
9&10 James 1st shilling c 1603 ad
11. Benson's buttons
.all the best and hh
hammered
ps
Benson really did find the buttons.
Attachments
-
Sceat1.webp18.3 KB · Views: 541 -
Sceat2.webp16.7 KB · Views: 530 -
James1a.webp41.7 KB · Views: 511 -
James1b.webp44.3 KB · Views: 524 -
2Emps1.webp25.5 KB · Views: 520 -
2Emps2.webp20.7 KB · Views: 522 -
Sceat1.webp18.3 KB · Views: 525 -
Sceat2.webp16.7 KB · Views: 523 -
Richardyork1.webp44.2 KB · Views: 528 -
Richardyork2.webp39.7 KB · Views: 524 -
johnlon1.webp28 KB · Views: 551 -
johnlon2.webp27.3 KB · Views: 532 -
James1a.webp41.7 KB · Views: 526 -
James1b.webp44.3 KB · Views: 524 -
Bensonsfinds.webp24.6 KB · Views: 510
Upvote
0







