My favorite Dig from the Louisannia Bayou Hunt

I thought everyone knew it was a joke. Having a reunion 2 or 3 weeks after the event would be crazy. I know we're all crazy but not that crazy!!! I miss the countdown and everyone checking in every day seeing whats happening! Yeah BEF, anything about a get together would be through Noodle or River Rat, etc. This was just picking...apologizes to anyone that it offended!!!

Steve ;D

Cynangyl said:
Oh I am sure they realize you would not invite yourself and the rest of us out there. :thumbsup: They are probably still trying to recover from the hunt and all the work they did! ;D What an awesome get together they put on!

yes it was a great event and as a first timer to something like that. An awesome experience. I just want to be sure and clarifly that incase someone accidently reads between the lines something else.

olepossum said:
so how doi get invited to these tnet hunts i am a charter member just curious i would like to organize a hunt in my area of missouri we have the pony express and the civil war and jesse james site where his house stood before he was killed some one let me know i will do some research on some trails and fairy landing spots for this region

I guess first see what is available to you as far as hunting. If you wish it to be a big event like folks coming from all over try to schedule it not in conflict with other hunts. As far as attending just tell them you coming, pay the fee, and show up.

Hey! Ya'll are too good!!! :D ;D :D ;D I've been layin' low! As soon as the LBH Reunion talk began, Dan and I started planning our Alaskan cruise!! :D :D :D You're too much!

Yeah, we'll have a reunion, you betcha!! But first we gotta get the CTH going! It was a blast last October and I'm looking forward to this year's! Burdie's a great host and the Kansas territory is so ripe in history! If you missed the Chisholm Trail to-do in town last year, you missed a great time! It's beautiful territory and I look forward to participating!! Burdie, if there's anything I can do to assist, let me know!

Gear up for KANSAS!!!

Noodle :-* :-*

With this bunch of nuts I didn't think anyone woul ;Dd think serious about LBHII til next year!

We will have a great time at CTHII first!!

And if you can only come to one of these a year , its understanable but,, it dont mean we arent going to give ya a hard time anyway, but thats cause we love you!

But some of ya may get a harder time than others ;D

And olepossom, there are people who we can give you help with whatever for a hunt in your area tomorrow I"ll give ya some ideas and you can store um use um or delete um ;D

Me in keds (howd ya know ;D) AND IT IS A CUTE SIGHT! not!

Noodle said:
Hey! Ya'll are too good!!! :D ;D :D ;D I've been layin' low! As soon as the LBH Reunion talk began, Dan and I started planning our Alaskan cruise!! :D :D :D You're too much!

Yeah, we'll have a reunion, you betcha!! But first we gotta get the CTH going! It was a blast last October and I'm looking forward to this year's! Burdie's a great host and the Kansas territory is so ripe in history! If you missed the Chisholm Trail to-do in town last year, you missed a great time! It's beautiful territory and I look forward to participating!! Burdie, if there's anything I can do to assist, let me know!

Gear up for KANSAS!!!

Noodle :-* :-*

there were alaskan cruise tickets in that bottle of BBQ sauce I gave Dan :icon_scratch: lol

Better you two go and have fun :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you two deserve a break and I am sure they wouldn't allow Sassy to go to board and I wouldn't leave my girl standing at the pier :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back