My find today at Florda a saint peterburg beach with the BH Land Ranger PRO

androidjustin

Jun 3, 2014
My find today at Florda a saint peterburg beach with the BH Land Ranger PRO
the one that has sand on it is just a clad penny the other penny is a 1967 Canada penny my first foreign coin.The other are dimes, I found another dime and penny before I left on the walking path I didn't get in the photo. I only had about 1 hr today.

2015_1030_171810_009.JPG

Upvote 4

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep at it, there's gold in that there sand....now, I think I am gonna have a Bud Light...thanks for the suggestion :laughing7:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on getting out today and swinging the coil. :occasion14: How you are liking the Land Ranger Pro? The more you swing, the more you find.

OP
OP
A

androidjustin

Jun 3, 2014
The Land Ranger Pro is taking some getting uses to from going from the Ace 150 "Which is a turn on and uses when it dings coin dig" the pro has a lot more settings but it goes deep and it seems lighter then the ace 150 and has a bigger coil. The first 10min I wanted to return it but now I'm starting to love it.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A detector is just like a woman.....it will take some time for you to interpret their signals and to know the right settings. I hope my wife doesn't see this:laughing7:

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A detector is just like a woman.....it will take some time for you to interpret their signals and to know the right settings. I hope my wife doesn't see this:laughing7:

And they are a whole lot harder to return [emoji4]

Bluedogcards

Jan 12, 2013
El Reno Ok
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love the beach area my Dad lives about 3 miles away but have done no detecting there

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Land Ranger Pro is taking some getting uses to from going from the Ace 150 "Which is a turn on and uses when it dings coin dig" the pro has a lot more settings but it goes deep and it seems lighter then the ace 150 and has a bigger coil. The first 10min I wanted to return it but now I'm starting to love it.

Once you learn it's language you WILL love it. The more you use it the better it (and your finds) will get.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions