What's new

My finds from fields of Latvia

zunder1

Full Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
179
Reaction score
285
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kurland Kessel
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I welcome colleagues!
Long ago to you I didn't come on a forum.
I want to show not the most part of my finds.
Приветствую коллеги!
Давно к вам не заходил на форум.
Хочу показать не большую часть моих находок.
Приятного просмотра!
0.webp
 
Outstanding finds.
Obviously, you have found places where no metal detector has been before.
Is that large object a belt buckle?
Don....
Thanks for an assessment of my finds!
I found a place not bad, but competitors are enough!
I saw two hunters today, but wasn't enough for long them))
It is difficult to look for, it is a lot of household garbage....

On a belt buckle yes, it. Female, end of the 19th beginning of the 20th eyelid.
 
I restored earlier found candlestick! A thing again in work!

nov 2015 096.webp
 
Great work zunder. I look forward to spring so we can see new posts. Good luck.
 
Well and a traditional photo on closing of a season of search of coins!
All of good luck!

dec2015 001.webp
 
The earth in fields again thawed and I managed to go on search of coins. Couple of circles managed to be found =)

dec2015 015.webp
dec2015 017.webp
dec2015 018.webp
 
zunder,
Have you identified the small coin(s) in your latest post above?
You have had a fantastic year collecting coins and other artifacts.
To me, your finds (some separately and, for sure, as a collection) have been worthy of the BANNER vote.
I wish you the best in this Christmas Season and throughout 2016.
Don......
 
I welcome!
Yes, I defined this coin. These are the Polish 6 pennies John II Casimir 1662.
Here it:

49-498px-John_II_Casimir_Vasa_1.webp

Once again thanks for an assessment of my finds!
If the winter doesn't begin, can still it will be possible to go on search to fields...:metaldetector:
Yours faithfully!
 
some cracking finds :thumbsup:
 
Mackaydon
Yes, this coin (I apologize, but the translation of the text through Google the translator distorts a source text)
On degree of a rarity I think that a coin not expensive. And a state at it not really good.
But to find it most it was pleasant!
celtic fox
Thanks!
 
I welcome! New finds from one field.

dec2015 054.webp

Medal in memory of reign of the Emperor Nicholas I

dec2015 055.webp dec2015 057.webp
 
The other object appears to be a souvenir showing the Lenin State Library building in Mockba.
Don.......

Hi! On a badge the Moscow City council is represented. I will assume that this badge was given to all participants of delegation of People's Deputies. But it only my version.
 
On a badge I understood. It appeared simply a souvenir which was on sale in the Moscow city council of People's Deputies approximately in 1980.

0.webp
 
I welcome!
I looked for new places.
The stone axe simply found on a surface. Early bronze age.

131220159814.webp
dec2015 123.webp
dec2015 125.webp
dec2015 126.webp
201220159836.webp
dec2015 116.webp
 
Absolutely Amazing Finds! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
 
Poland,Sigismund III (1587-1632), 3 Groschen, 1622 (?), Krakow Mint
SIG. III . D : G . REX . POL . M . D . L .
Crowned,draped bust right with neck ruff
.III . / 1622 / GROS . ARGE / TRIP . REGN / POLONI
Eagle,crowned arms, horseman galloping in upper field, mintmaster design inlower field
Plainedge
20mm,1.81g, Silver
Mintage:Unknown
Kopicki881; Tadeusz Iger, Catalog of Polish Three Grosh, K.22.1a
Don........Another great find !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom