What's new

My First 2 Days of Finds

J.Cohoon04

Full Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
212
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
N. Chesterfield, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher F2, CZ70 Pro (Borrowed), Tesoro Cibola(Sold), Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So, I borrowed a Fisher F2 from a co-worker a couple of weeks ago (bought it from him earlier this week as an early birthday present!) and hit the woodsy area in front of my apartment. A lot of what I have found was trash, but pretty cool stuff none the less. photo 2.webpphoto 1.webpphoto 3.webp
 
Is that a fired Minnie ball?
 
From the best I can tell, yes.
 
That is a fired minie! Congrats...your first Civil War relic.
 
Thanks Wes!
 
Just cleaned up a little and figured out that the shot shell head is a UMC Co. No. 12 Nitro Club head. Probably nothing special, but I think that its cool as hell! 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom