What's new

My first $500 (After Action Report)

Fredness

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
No shortages/overages.
No errors/"S" marks.

There were 3 "phases"
1. The local casino was a total skunk - $160 (16 shotgun rolls) of post '71 boredom.
2. Next $240 is from a dozen local banks, all hand rolled. Found 3 - 40% coins.
3. "Hook up" at my regular bank - I picked up $100 and bingo! 15 - 40% Kennedy's, 3-5 coins in 5 rolls, but the remaining coins in each of those rolls were all 1976 and very dark.

0805092135.webp
 
Upvote 0
almost thought you were going to say no hits, no runs and no errors ;Dcongrats on your finds
 
Welcome Fred. Nice pickup there for $500. Thanks for posting the picture. It adds so much to a post! Keep em coming.....
 
Picked up another $190 last night, and got 3 - 40% and 2 - "S" dates.
What do you folks do with the "S" coins?
 
Fredness said:
Picked up another $190 last night, and got 3 - 40% and 2 - "S" dates.
What do you folks do with the "S" coins?

I keep S-minted coins because they are proofs and were not issued for general circulation, I would reccomend keeping them unless you really need the cash in which case throw them back
 
My latest "BFF"

Another $160 today with 3 dumps ($250, $220, $230) at separate banks as per CRH rules and bank policy :tongue3:

First roll I was greeted by Ben Freakin' Franklin - 1958
1 - 64
1 - 68D
1 - 67


(Edit Speeling)
 

Attachments

  • 0808091834.webp
    0808091834.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 228
Re: My lastest "BFF"

Fredness said:
Another $160 today with 3 dumps ($250, $220, $230) at separate banks as per CRH rules and bank policy :tongue3:

First roll I was greated by Ben Freakin' Franklin - 1958
1 - 64
1 - 68D
1 - 67

very nice, but are you getting halves at a bank you dump at?
 
Never...
My dump banks are even in another county that are serviced from a different company than my supply banks.
Don't want to "poop where I eat", as it were.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom