What's new

My first buffalo nickel from a ConStar.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
2,218
Reaction score
5,573
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nearby Winn-Dixie CS held a nice bunch. Included was the first buffalo I have found in a CS. And another coin that someone tried to get artsy with. I guess those are naturals for the reject tray. Isn't there actually a law against defacing money in the U.S.?
20240309_085715.webp
20240309_085715 A.webp20240309_085838.webp
 
That penny looks like the coins that get caught in my washing machine drum. Eyreme wear from friction.
 
Nearby Winn-Dixie CS held a nice bunch. Included was the first buffalo I have found in a CS. And another coin that someone tried to get artsy with. I guess those are naturals for the reject tray. Isn't there actually a law against defacing money in the U.S.?View attachment 2137070View attachment 2137071View attachment 2137072
I love seeing / finding a nice pile of coins in the coinstar reject bin...I think your buffalo may be a more recent mint...nice recovery!
 
Nearby Winn-Dixie CS held a nice bunch. Included was the first buffalo I have found in a CS. And another coin that someone tried to get artsy with. I guess those are naturals for the reject tray. Isn't there actually a law against defacing money in the U.S.?
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES Sandog :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
 
My wife tells that sometimes my sense of humor isn't. :nono:LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom