my first civil war bullet!!!!

DiggerKid2003

Jul 5, 2014
Spotsylvania VA
Detector(s) used
Garret At Pro, Garret Pro Pointer, Wireless Z-Lynk headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey everyone me and my dad finally had time to go digging today I was so excited to try my new garret pro pointer. My first hole was a what's it IMG_20150314_135649_823.jpgIMG_20150314_135634_264.jpgits brass and we think its an engineers ruler or something. The second thing I found was even better my first civil war bullet ever my dad says its a dropped Yankee bullet. Thanks for looking everybody

Upvote 12
Congrats on your first bullet, hope you find many more. And, it is a part of a ruler, like you thought.

I have yet to find anything related to civil war. Congrats. And on the whatzit to

Nice job. When I started detecting I wanted to find that 1st civil war bullet also. Many more have followed.
Congrats

Congrats! I have yet to find a dropped one! Only fired ones here. Theyre everywhere out my way but not much else of interest that I've found. Congrats again thats a neat find for sure!

Great job, Diggerkid! I'll be looking for your many more Civil War finds from here on out! It's in your blood now . . .

Congratulations on the find!

First is always best. You won't forget it! Great job!!!

congrats on your bullet.The ruler piece looks civil war period too.nice find also

When I first started I would read the treasure magazines and wish that I could find a Civil War bullet. It took me 40 years to find my first. Awesome find and good luck in future hunts.

JimK

Congrats on your first bullet. Tell your Dad to keep taking you.....I'm sure he will.

You finally got one. Just to let everyone know he's only 11and we started digging about 2 yrs ago. He's also found a South Carolina button,1/2 dime, a nicer piece of 8 than the one I just found, 2 native american stone axes and lots of mud. Thanks everyone for encouraging him. Still got one more I'm trying to get digging

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back