What's new

My first LARGE CENT!!!!!! Video added

Re: My first LARGE CENT!!!!!!! Updated with new pix - scroll down to see.

Great to see some old ones finally.......
BillT.
 
Re: My first LARGE CENT!!!!!!! Updated with new pix - scroll down to see.

Congrats on that LC, Indian head , and all those nice finds TF :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Thanks guys!!!!! I just added the video up top, enjoy... :thumbsup:
 
Excellent video! A thrill to watch :thumbsup:

Take care,
Mark
 
Looking at your button find. I have the Warmans guide and looking at the picture I see
It could be a General service staff cuff-size button.
Could be as far back as the war. I don't know how long they were made?
I can bring the book this weekend if you are out on a open hunt with the guys.
 
Once again I congratulate you on that find. I can still hear you through my headphones when I put them on. ;D
Mike
 
Excellent Finds TF.....Congrats on your first L.C. as well.............I am still looking for MY 1st L.C...........H.H.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom