What's new

my first mercury dime!

money malcolm

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
92
Reaction score
126
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found my first mercury dime!
20150425_144913.webp
 
Upvote 21
Congrats on the merc. Don't you just love pulling silver? :icon_thumleft:
 
Beautiful coin...one of my favorites.
 
Congrats on your first merc! Hopefully many more to come
 
Nice first!, I remember my son and I spazzing out when we pulled our first merc a few years ago
 
Nice. It was the first silver I found when I started out. Silver, for me is few and far between.
 
Nice digs. More to come I am sure?
 
Congratulations on the Mercury dime, found my first one two weeks ago, feels great to knock items off your bucket list
 
Congratulations. Here is a common grading for Mercs
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430058753.826908.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430058822.802464.webp

Not tooooo chabbbyyyyy!!!!
 
Congrats, I found 2 last year and that feeling pulling out the first one and seeing that winged helmet was a special moment. Good thing we have such a looooong bucket list doing this, we can experience that kind of joy over and over.
 
Nice! Hope you find many more
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom