What's new

My first month CRH totals

myprecious

Full Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
I'm still pretty amazed, feelin' very lucky and wish i'd started earlier (like 1971)-
but from my start on Aug 2nd I've managed to find:

280x 40%
10x 90% Kens
3x 90% Bens
1x 1oz American Silver Eagle
8x proof Kens

40-something extra ozs of Ag for my pile...

Hey I know the last thing CRH needs is more competition - but i have to thank you guys for this site and the stories and knowledge within - it's been an eye opener. :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
That's a great start ! I got a silver eagle in my first month of CRH as well, but not nearly as much coin as you.
Keep it going :thumbsup:
 
That is an incredible start. I have been at it for 10 months and never pulled more than 28 silver from a half box. I hope you are not in the New York City area! Congrats.
 
Thats awesome man. I hope my first month is close to as good as yours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom