What's new

My first order with Bart

Digger Please..

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Katy, TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered my first real detector from Big boy's.. a Minelab Excalibur II 800 for the wife and I to take to the beach..Shipped the same day and I should have it in my greedy lil hands Tuesday. Now I am already thinking about a AT Pro for land..
 
Thank you Sir! Holler if we can help!
 
I placed my first( of many orders to come) with Bart from Big Boys Hobbies and couldn't believe that I got it on Monday afternoon.Wow,that was really fast.I tried using another company here in Texas but the never picked up their phone.
Thanks Bart I will be buying more from you real soon.:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom