What's new

My First Search

Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Just searched my first $300 of $1 bills. I found a 1963B (Fowler, not Barr) and a star note from 2003. It's a start! No pictures yet... I did get a 1934 $20 bill from a teller a few months ago when I asked if she ever saw any "small head" currency. It's in Fine shape, so I've held onto that. The only other thing I've done is since the late 80's I always picked a few especially nice bills out of circulation, and kept them.
 
Sweet finds! Don't expect to find many more, I'm pretty sure JasonB has snatched up all the good stuff.

-Codes
 
If your note is a Fowler then it's a 63A not a 63B. Nice to pull one of them, they are harder to find than the Barr notes.
 
Codes said:
Sweet finds! Don't expect to find many more, I'm pretty sure JasonB has snatched up all the good stuff.

-Codes

Codes:

:) I'm taking out my share. I'm getting a little silver now too. Good times!
 
DrDetector said:
If your note is a Fowler then it's a 63A not a 63B. Nice to pull one of them, they are harder to find than the Barr notes.

Good find.

JasonB
 
Nice, star notes are always a good find. I've finally been having luck finding some of them too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom