What's new

My First YouTube Video

sharpshooter

Full Member
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
165
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[youtube=425,350]X2l8Ev86r-E[/youtube]
 
Nice finds by the 3 stooges... LMAO. Steve might give me a good roundhouse for that one!!! Seriously though nice video.
 
Thanks, Allan.
It's fun making video's.
Never realized there was so much work in editing after the raw video is shot.
I have another video to edit before posting it. It has some better finds.
I might try to get it done later today.
Mike
 
Hey Sharpie :),
This is DocManns daughter. I'm hoping to show y'all what I can find. I liked the video.
-PG
 
Thank you for the compliment on my video.

I hope you can find some great stuff to show us.
 
I enjoyed watching the video...great finds too!!

:wink: RR
 
Dang, My Daddy must have been thru there with holes in his pockets years ago...... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom