What's new

Not a review but another blasphemous video

bigtim1973

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
828
Reaction score
320
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry guys but until this place gets off the ground again I am gonna share some videos I made

 
Last edited:
Yeah sure. I actually tried to do one based off of the general program first but it was not cutting it. I have a deep coin program as well but in this video I created a new one just to change it up a bit

Disc 6.8 I think is the stock setting
Silencer 1
Sensitivity 95
Freq max 40
Iron volume 7 stock setting
Reactivity 1.5
Audio response 4 stock setting
Full tones
High square audio type
Just tweak to your liking
 
Last edited:
Yeah sure. I actually tried to do one based off of the general program first but it was not cutting it. I have a deep coin program as well but in this video I created a new one just to change it up a bit

Disc 6.8 I think is the stock setting
Silencer 1
Sensitivity 95
Freq max 40
Iron volume 7 stock setting
Reactivity 1.5
Audio response 4 stock setting
Full tones
High square audio type
Just tweak to your liking
Thank you Tim 😃
 
Off topic. I like your accent Tim.
Lol....hey thanks. I am just a miss placed Texan living in Tennessee 😁

That reminds me a little about something.

We had a new metal roof put on my mom in laws house and we hired the the local Mennonites to do it.

Those guys don't mess around. There was 2 fellows about in the mid 20s putting it on. Man those guys were well built homegrown tough. Very good shape.

They were from Pennsylvania but moved here to TN. I was just taking notice of their Pennsylvania Dutch accents when they said to me...I like your accent Mr. Tim

I got a good laugh out of that!!

Thanks for the comment!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom