What's new

My flock!! ;)

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
12390925_10204814010496471_7494000404186343040_n.webpDSC00531.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice flock of Doves!

I have the only dove I know of found this far east. My flock is small.

DSCN3683.webp
 
Are you going to the show Mt Pleasant in Jan.?
 
KRF Doves are very rare, but I guess you know that!!:thumbsup: Sweet rock for sure.
I most likely will be working...am trying to make the Collinsville show though. In March.
 
I'll likely make it to Mt. Pleasant weather permitting, collinsville though not very likely. Great show, I've been there a couple times.

Mt Pleasant is a good show too. Lots of good stuff found down your way there.
 
Nice collection. Love the frame with the bird carved in it. You make the frame yourself?
 
Wow, fell off my chair seeing this. Nice collection and the frame is beautiful. Hope it stay in your family, I would be proud to pass this to my grandkids.
 
That frame is really cool, but of course the contents, well... just WOW
 
the sad thing is that if you were to sell pieces (and i know you won't) you would have to do it one by one and not as is in the frame. Really nice display.
 
That's one sweet display of native points....thanks for sharing.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Are those soapstone bowls on the table with your flock, which by the way is the best flock of Dove's I've seen in a while:thumbsup:
 
very nice flock.thanks for sharing.
 
I think the material was volcanic...most of his stuff looked to be from the Southwest. Those may have been metates
....
Are those soapstone bowls on the table with your flock, which by the way is the best flock of Dove's I've seen in a while:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom