WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Here are some pics of my favorite part of the farm.
IMG_1476.JPG

IMG_1478.JPG going to make paw paw bread

IMG_1479.JPG this didn't turn out very well. It is where a bridge used to be. The old remnants of a road are still on right and left of this shot. This creek dumps into the next picture of a creek.

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1485.JPG theses next two shots are of a small creek branch that I always find broken glass, fence, a bottle here and there, pottery, etc. It appears to be originating from the neighbors land.

IMG_1487.JPG

Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would make me happy. When I lived in Sacramento California area I would always head down along the American River. It was a great corridor through the big city metro. They couldn't build along it due to it being a flood area. I'd see beaver, turkey, coyotes and many other types of wildlife. That was my happy place back then. If one looks you can just about find a happy place anywhere you are. Yours looks particularly nice.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We lived in this area for 25+ years and didn't know this was here. Neither did our farmer and he's been around here all his life. Mostly just slightly rolling to flat farmland around. We found a diamond in the rough. I wanted to share because I am getting so much enjoyment from everyone's pictures. I'm able to see beautiful mountains (maybe smoke) and rivers, etc. Might be the only way some of us get to see the country/world. And I just have to say, the quality of the pictures on here is remarkable! :notworthy:
Thanks for looking everyone!
WD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread