What's new

My last hunt of the year produces silver

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out one last time for 2015 today ! I hunted two schools and one small park . The schools only had clad :BangHead: . When I first got to the park I remembered that years ago I had found some silver coins and wheats at this same location . I turned on my MXT PRO walked a few steps and found a clad dime . The very next target was a +79 to +81 at 8 inches . As I dug down a clod of dirt flew out and I saw a small black coin , silver :hello2: . Nothing all that special just a 1959D Rosie , but it's silver and saved the hunt ! Total clad for 3 hours was $11.21 . :thumbsup:
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_3835.webp
    100_3835.webp
    727.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_3837.webp
    100_3837.webp
    988.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_3838.webp
    100_3838.webp
    763 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 16
Nice clad haul Glen, and the silver rosie made it a good day. My clad totals are about $150 lighter than last season's $511. I can't complain though, I dug a better quality of coins this season.
 
Nice clad haul Glen, and the silver rosie made it a good day. My clad totals are about $150 lighter than last season's $511. I can't complain though, I dug a better quality of coins this season.

My clad count is down also . At the end of 2014 I had $1,107.32 , this year I'm at $750 .59 . I have work more this year so less hunting .
Glen
 
Last edited:
Glen,

Good score on ending the year with a silver.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom