My latest finds the year is ending and I’m getting tired.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s been a busy year work, detecting as much as possible and making the Queen happy it’s a full time job. This is from yesterday Possum and I went swinging and needless to say we gonna have to get some new spots in 2019. I slept for 18hrs and man I’m feeling it.

P.S. It’s amazing after a hard, non producing hunt how a big marble can brighten your day. I also love that door knob. 10 years ago if you would have told me I’d be this guy I would’ve laughed in your face. IMG_1401.jpg IMG_1402.jpg IMG_1403.jpg IMG_1404.jpg IMG_1405.jpg IMG_1406.jpg

Upvote 28
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A good hunt in my land. & Another Nickel !!!!

I was happy to eyeball a marble last Sunday on the side of a 8 X 15 foot pile of Mud , Old style Pull Tabs & New ones , Cans , Glass everything . Ill put $ that there was a Minnie or 3 + a few Mercs in that pile , I need that industrial sifter that I spoke of awhile back.
I actually have a design in my head using the back of a Pickup or Tow truck with a water supply on board. ???

GD .Oh Mr Possum must be like me & not post many pictures ?

No we’re total opposites, but then just alike in many ways. He’s just a Ol’ Swamp Possum. I’m still trying to teach him the proper way to ground balance a machine. I still wanna believe he’ll get it one day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread