What's new

My New Treasure Trinket Box

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's project. Decided to make an old mill in the think tank. Roof lifts off to access trinket box. Now I just need to find me one of those classic kneeling gold panners to scale. Canoe is on the other side.:laughing7:

m2.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's a awesome piece bigscoop! I would love to display that in my home, as I have a very rustic decor...Nice work
 
That's kewl buddy!! Very Gifted..:icon_thumleft:
 
Very cool looking creation. Bet you could sell them on here!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
You are a talented craftsman, Bigscoop!:headbang:

Verrrrrrrrrrry nice!

Lorraine
 
Today's project. Decided to make an old mill in the think tank. Roof lifts off to access trinket box. Now I just need to find me one of those classic kneeling gold panners to scale. Canoe is on the other side.:laughing7:

View attachment 981370

With your talent, I bet you could carve one from wood! Great job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom