What's new

My rings-2006

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida east coast.
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finish this year with 75 rings.2 platinum, 28 golds,9 rings with diamonds,26 silver, the rest junk.
7 rings on the picture missing.2 from the last two hunts,1 I return to the owner,4 I give to my friends.
 

Attachments

  • 339256331_060f0ebdc8_b.jpg.8.webp
    339256331_060f0ebdc8_b.jpg.8.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,161
Upvote 0
Very nice display of your finds! Thats a great amount and you must be pretty proud! Hope you double it in 2007
 
dugfinds said:
To modern for me, but good collection, well done :)
:o snob :D :D :D
 
Bul,

big 75, Wow.

Hope you keep finding a bunch. ;D

"4 I give to my friends."
And here I thought you had 5 friends, buddy ::) :P

Again, very nice.

have a good un....................
SHERMANVILLE
 
Thank you pips.Happy New Year for every ONE from Treasure Net.
 

Attachments

  • 5486_158.GIF
    5486_158.GIF
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 5486_158.GIF
    5486_158.GIF
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,082
  • 1135503184150.gif
    1135503184150.gif
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,072
  • Wink.gif
    Wink.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,066
That is sweet!!! I'm still looking for my first ring and here you have enough to fill a jewelery store! Nice job and best of luck in 07.

Kg
 
Great collection! You found all of those this year? Amazing!
And here I was happy with the gold baby pinky ring I found in the sand box... lol
Here's to an even better year all round! :)
 
WoW!

Nice!

HH
 
Love the display case. Gotta get me one of those! Very nice collection ya got there!

HH,
Moon
 
Good gosh almisghty Bulgarian!!!! :o :o :o That is alot of rings....heck of a year.
 
lejeuene said:
Good gosh almisghty Bulgarian!!!! :o :o :o That is alot of rings....heck of a year.
I hope 2007 will be even better.
 
Moonshadow said:
Love the display case. Gotta get me one of those! Very nice collection ya got there!

HH,
Moon
[/quote
I have this case for 20$ on e-bay.
 
Nice Job, Bulgarian! Do you plan to melt down the gold and silver and keep the nice stones for something else, or keep them to display as is? Just curious.
 
1liquigirl said:
Nice Job, Bulgarian! Do you plan to melt down the gold and silver and keep the nice stones for something else, or keep them to display as is? Just curious.
I will keep them for now.Maybe some day I will sell them.
 
Very nice collection of rings! :o Motor on!

Red Thunder
 
Congratulations
congrats.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom