Ant
Silver Member
It took 3 years of hard labor to find this stuff. It means alot to me, not greed, as I make a good living and this is just a hobby that I like. I work 4-10's and my children are grown, so I have free time on the weekends. Well, as long as the wife doesn't have anything requirements. 
All found on dry land.

All found on dry land.
Attachments
Upvote
0
Great work Ant. How much junque do you have that is not actual treasure that you just can't part with? I have two boxes, junque and keepers and my junque box just keeps growing. Actually I had 3 boxes, one for real junk, pull tabs, etc, but I finally dumped it. Keep up the good work. Monty
I think all of us with a md hobby know it's not greed that is the motivator, it's finding cool things and pieces of history. Keep up the good work!







