What's new

My two cents worth!

DiggerDave in Pa.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
499
Reaction score
126
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntingdon County Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
I found this 1864 two cent piece back in 2008. The Pa. dirt was kind to this one. Lots of detail.
 

Attachments

  • 2c.webp
    2c.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 459
  • 2c1.webp
    2c1.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 436
Upvote 0
Very nice Dave,Ive dug up Indian heads that clean up
that nice,others in the same area you cant even get a year
off them.In the Pa dirt I dig in.
 
Beautiful coin. Is that a die crack I see on the upper reverse, between 11 and 12 O'clock?........NGE
 
notgittinenny said:
Beautiful coin. Is that a die crack I see on the upper reverse, between 11 and 12 O'clock?........NGE
Yes it is a small one. There is a crack below the arrow on the right side as well. I was pretty happy when this came out of the ground. Lots of detail!
 
Very Nice Dave!! You're right our dirt really hammers a lot of coins!

Congrats

Dave
 
Wow that has to be the best dug 2 center i've ever seen.

Very nice find.

:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom