What's new

My Uncles 1st Day

kalebdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I told my uncle about roll hunting yesterday. His luck is terrible!!!!

Today he goes to the bank and buys 200 dollars in halves.... Skunk
After work he calls and says he just picked up 400 halves and that the lady had 500 more. He told me he opened the 1st 5 rolls and they were all 67 and below. I told him to turn around and get back and get the rest. He bought 900 halves.

His total was 530 40% & 181 90%. Not a bad grab for a first day. :thumbsup:

I am also new and need any tips you veterans could provide.

Thanks

JD
 
Upvote 0
That's a classic case of "The curse of beginners luck". That's what gets you hooked. Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
I don't have my calculator with me , but suffice it to say he scored in ridiculous fashion ! that
has to be a few thousand dollars worth, at these spot prices !!! Argentium.
 
Well I think I might have to drive around town if I was him. Could be a virgin town...
Maine_Jim
 
Great 1st day. You'll probably spend the rest of your life trying to top that. Quit right now while your ahead or prepare for dissappiontment.

Just kidding...... sorta.

Mojo
 
What a first day, Great score and now your hooked :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
CongrAGulations!!

I guess there's still a few motherlodes out there waiting to be discovered!
 
NICE!!!!.I'd hit every bank in town.Good Luck!
 
That's a great score. How about some pix to let us drool over!
Congrats
rileyboy
 
Argentium said:
I don't have my calculator with me , but suffice it to say he scored in ridiculous fashion ! that
has to be a few thousand dollars worth, at these spot prices !!! Argentium.

$3,081 as of this post. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
WOW! Great, but for sure don't plan on seeing that very often :hello2: :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom