What's new

My War of Northern Aggression post for today.

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am fair on my bullet identification, but this one I am going to ask for help. My best guess is .41cal. Volcanic self contained. It has four rings and the cavity is plugged off some how. Does anyone agree? Yea or Nay? P.S. I hope it is a Volcanic!
 

Attachments

  • 085.webp
    085.webp
    868.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 087.webp
    087.webp
    648.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 088.webp
    088.webp
    843.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 089.webp
    089.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
  • 091.webp
    091.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 80
Upvote 0
Have you ever dug any explosive bullets buddy? I have at a couple different spots. I'm getting ready to go back to one with my GPX & try to sniff out a couple more.
 
No digger but I was hunting with friend on trench lines near Downsville [still visible at the time have not been back in a few years] and he found a USA Gardiner.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom