What's new

Myrtle, one last hunt before checkout

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well, sadly I'm home now, no low tide today for me. Yesterday, I was out at 4am for the 7am low tide. I like working the shore at night, so peaceful and there is enough light from the hotels normally to see where you are going (no moon while I was there). I can even see shadows in the water from the teen agers that never sleep at night. Anyway, didn't do that great but did manage to pick up ring #11 for the week so after giving back the diamond cluster ring I found the previous day, I came home with 10 rings for the week. This last ring was a Tungsten Carbide, boy they sure do look nice but would look better in a shade of yellow. In addition to the ring, I picked up a hoop earring that was 925 to my amazement.

The additional picture I have posted is of a chain I found Friday morning but forgot to post. It is encrusted and seems to have some sort of thing hanging from it... I'll try electrolysis to clean it up today... probably a stainless chain but hard to say what is inside...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0232sm.webp
    IMG_0232sm.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0235sm.webp
    IMG_0235sm.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0
Its well worth a clean could be silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom