Native American DAG Knife (see a real one for once)

3bead

Tenderfoot
Dec 3, 2012
Arlington, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, My name is Adam Smith - I am a photo collector and Western Historian. I also collect countless other antiquities, Native and Tribal items, coins, guns, trinkets, etc. I became a hard core Western collector when I was given the opportunity to learn and buy some special photos from one of the master collectors in the United States. I also collect Native American and Fur Trade items.

Check out this killer Native American style Indian "DAG" knife currently at auction on my Ebay page - the fakers have really moved in on these in the last years - the knives and items on my page are as real as they come!!! Check out my description for more information on this knife. I have another knife on also.

I have really done a lot of work on these items - if you are buying an Indian knife or a lead-poured item that is non-dug, the chances are 90% or more that it is fake. Do your homework! I have a tutorial on Ebay that is a little help.

I currently sell on Ebay under the name 3bead.
You can check out my Facebook page which has other photos from my collection - Adam Smith. I'm also a TGCA member.
Thanks and Enjoy,
Adam R. Smith

Attachments

• IMG_5831 copy.jpg
    IMG_5831 copy.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 1,694
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread