Nazi Gold

Ian Sayer

Jul 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys. My name is Ian Sayer and I am a British author who wrote the book Nazi Gold -The Story of the World's Greatest Robbery which was first published in the UK in 1984 and in 1985 in the US. I noticed that in one post somebody asked if there had been an update to the book so I thought I would just confirm that there is an updated version which was first published in 1998. That is still the current version at the moment and takes the story up to 1997. It is still selling quite well (after 33 years) on Amazon. In the UK it has been reprinted every year since 2013. I am still consulted about Nazi Gold etc by the media and occasionally appear on TV programmes dealing with the subject. Last year some of you may have seen me talking about the Polish Gold Train on Fox News. It's till on the net if you want to see what I had to say just before the dig started. I am currently considering doing a further update for the book so if Nazi Gold is a subject you are interested in then keep an eye out for a revised edition in a couple of years. I am always prepared to help any researchers but time constraints prohibit long discussions, However if I can provide a quick answer for sensible questions then I will. With best wishes to you all. Ian Sayer

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard and fascinating subject. Lots of that Au is still missing!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stories of real treasure never get old. Fascinating stuff mate. Thanks for posting.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to have someone with such research background with us -- thanks for signing on!:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread