NC FOLKS

Jcostin

Aug 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kenansville here. So new that I don't even own a md yet...but my birthday is right around the corner!

tridge800

Sep 4, 2012
Jamestown nc
Detector(s) used
Garrett at gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey North Carolina Friends, just thought id give you a shout and let you all know about our new GPAA chapter in Greensboro..Our first meeting will be Saturday September 14th and we are gonna make it an all day affair from 9am-5pm with great prize give away, panning troughs set up and lots of free dirt to pan direct from Mountain Creek Gold Mine in New London,NC. Drinks and snacks will also be provided. You can check out our new home page at http://tridge800.wix.com/triadgoldprospectors OR on facebook at Facebook.com/triadgoldprospectors . Hope to see lots of new faces at the meeting!!!

fishingdirt

Aug 24, 2013
Salisbury, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter, Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Salisbury and just wanted to say Hi! I plan to hunt locally today. Hope it's a good hunt.

2mtech

Feb 16, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goldsboro area here. Always up for partnering up on MDing and would like to try privy digging or screening as well. I have shovels... ;)

eagleone292

Jul 1, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldsboro area here. Always up for partnering up on MDing and would like to try privy digging or screening as well. I have shovels... ;)

I'm in Goldsboro also, pretty new to metal detecting. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

wkrp43

May 24, 2013
western NC
Detector(s) used
F2...BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings and salutations from Polk and Rutherford counties.

domanby

Greenie
Sep 23, 2013
Asheville, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waynesville, Canton, Asheville area have a civil war soldier/deserter buried on the property and have found a handful of rifle and pistol musket balls near his grave, I suppose one of these could have been the one that killed him.

circuit323

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Cool

I'm heading to waynesville for Christmas
What type of places are you allowed to hunt?
I know of several city parks and lookouts
Are these fair game?

DynoGuy

Nov 10, 2013
Statesville, NC
Detector(s) used
Sluices: Bazooka 30" Prospector, Bazooka Super Mini and a folding A52 clone. Homemade 12" x 24" Miller table.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just outside of Statesville but work in Mooresville. Heading out to URE for a few days in the morning with my new sluice.

Jeremy013

Dec 9, 2013
Goldsboro NC
Detector(s) used
BH 2200, White's Coinmaster 2900/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I am new to the club and the detecting lifestyle. I would love to meetup with folks in the Goldsboro area, to learn more about the hobby and what I am doing wrong.lol I am a good listener and willing to learn. I have a couple decent spots to hunt, with written permission. Thanks.

Jcostin

Aug 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeremy013...Kenansville here. Welcome to the group!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread