Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ND then 3d

Did not give a dam where we went on Saturday. After stopping for the compulsory coffee and breakfast sandwich we did just that....hit a dam. Navy Davy and I both scoffed around 15 coins in an area that looked like no man's land as the water had been lowered. I found the tank but not the Tank Trap Terrorist detectorist who was without a doubt in the area not long ago. war is hell!

From there we meandered through our permission with ND scoffing two buttons and I a penny token a tad on the toasty side.

3d Sunday

Drive

Took the old highway as far as Mahone Bay stopping at a few schools that I attended as a young bouy.

Dig

Managed a few coins and one deranged Hunny Bunny. Shoulder had not recovered from the day before with ND stopping before quota!

Dine

Limited what was open on Sunday so hit Tim's. Man what a most terrible choice as the BLT had uncooked bacon and lettuce more wilted than Phyllis Diller's face! Coffee oddly enough was very good.

Today visited the Paw and was just too dam sore to detect. Weather is great and Marie getting some TLC as she has a cold. Be safe all! 3dt1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 9

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ND then 3d

Did not give a dam where we went on Saturday. After stopping for the compulsory coffee and breakfast sandwich we did just that....hit a dam. Navy Davy and I both scoffed around 15 coins in an area that looked like no man's land as the water had been lowered. I found the tank but not the Tank Trap Terrorist detectorist who was without a doubt in the area not long ago. war is hell!

From there we meandered through our permission with ND scoffing two buttons and I a penny token a tad on the toasty side.

3d Sunday

Drive

Took the old highway as far as Mahone Bay stopping at a few schools that I attended as a young bouy.

Dig

Managed a few coins and one deranged Hunny Bunny. Shoulder had not recovered from the day before with ND stopping before quota!

Dine

Limited what was open on Sunday so hit Tim's. Man what a most terrible choice as the BLT had uncooked bacon and lettuce more wilted than Phyllis Diller's face! Coffee oddly enough was very good.

Today visited the Paw and was just too dam sore to detect. Weather is great and Marie getting some TLC as she has a cold. Be safe all! View attachment 2021664
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ND then 3d

3d Sunday

Drive

Dig

Dine

Today visited the Paw and was just too dam sore to detect. Weather is great and Marie getting some TLC as she has a cold. Be safe all! View attachment 2021664
solid coin outing, thanks for posting

caretaker

Jan 20, 2008
Maine
Detector(s) used
2-XLT, AT Pro, CZ20, E-Trac, Excal II, GTI 1500, 250, BH 101, HH Diver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Les, glad to hear you are getting out, woods should be good after this week, lot of rain down here, you must still have snow, saw some at a school yard Sunday down here on the north side, keep it swinging

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread