What's new

Near Kalamazoo anyone?

mjc_lakedweller

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
605
Reaction score
151
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A
O
K
 
Last edited:
I just found your post I am just east of Kalamazoo been Metal Detecting for a couple of years, if I could be any help let me know. :hello:
 
I live smack dab in downtown Kalamazoo, and I MD about 6 hours per day, every day on average.
 
I am in Augusta,
 
In Portage area. New to MD (have bounty hunter). Would like someone in area to Buddy up with......Bob
 
Edwardsburg about an hr south
 
I'm in Athens. My neighbor and I both MD. I'm sure I could coax him out for a hunt. He has been playing around his yard already. Got me itching, so I had to hit mine again. I burned out my yard last year.
 
I'm in Athens. My neighbor and I both MD. I'm sure I could coax him out for a hunt. He has been playing around his yard already. Got me itching, so I had to hit mine again. I burned out my yard last year.

Just stopped in to Frank & Benjie's the other day and saw Frank.
 
Frank is a good guy. I have worked on a few of his cars. I am glad he decided to open up the store again. Just was not the same with that store being closed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom