What's new

Nearly skunked tonight

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,515
Reaction score
10,508
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was down to my last dozen rolls and was thinking I could get skunked...but the buffalos saved the day....got a 35, 37, and a 38 d....a first....I didn't see any repunch on the d mint...I guess only proof sets came out of Philadelphia, San Francisco minted 0.... I thought the 37 was in the best shape, though all look alittle beat up...followed by the 38....and in last place the 35.

An unusual hunt...and I wasn't skunked!
 

Attachments

  • 20260806_190000.webp
    20260806_190000.webp
    797.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20260806_190032.webp
    20260806_190032.webp
    800.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20260806_190041.webp
    20260806_190041.webp
    790.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 20260806_190053.webp
    20260806_190053.webp
    789.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 20260806_190105.webp
    20260806_190105.webp
    877.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom