What's new

Need a little help from my friends

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
4,253
Reaction score
1,627
Golden Thread
0
What's up guys? I have had these 2 pieces for a while. They both came from the same site, but the site has no context. I have found 2 Dalton's there and some morrow mt. as well. A guy dug a pond and had all of the dirt spread out over a low lying field, to keep water from standing there. I have posted the point once as paleo, but have second guessed that. Give me some opinions please..

image-1357215827.webp



image-3989781250.webp



image-137663746.webp



image-46425250.webp



image-3613043666.webp

The next piece is nothing great, but shows working on one side and is smooth on the other. It also looks like a small chopping blade on it.

image-3749097398.webp



image-3258276727.webp



image-1651955827.webp



image-966629837.webp



image-4267587789.webp

Thanks for the view!!
 
Upvote 0
Does it mean I'm crazy if I ask a
Question, and 10 minutes later log back in to answer it!?

No that just means you have a good rapport with yourself I have it to ....
 
Yes you do ...
 
What are you going to do the rest of the day stay on treasurenet and kerf your chores?
 
no im done here I'm gonna go get things started right now .
 
SOHIO said:
no im done here I'm gonna go get things started right now .

I'm At work. On lunch. I have to stop my brain racking work once in a while to check on you guys. Help the mods! Make sure you guys are misbehaving appropriately! Yes I do.
 
SOHIO said:
no im done here I'm gonna go get things started right now .

You better get back to that hole. I know my way to south Ohio. They will not allow me in northern Ohio. Good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom