jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,826 Reaction score 76,264 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Better
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2012 #2 OMG!!!!!! I could only take listening for 20 seconds.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,826 Reaction score 76,264 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2012 Thread Owner #3 thrillathahunt said: OMG!!!!!! I could only take listening for 20 seconds. Click to expand... The Music Wasn't Bad, But unfortunately The Blond is a Bit Flat. Makes me Think how bad I must sound
thrillathahunt said: OMG!!!!!! I could only take listening for 20 seconds. Click to expand... The Music Wasn't Bad, But unfortunately The Blond is a Bit Flat. Makes me Think how bad I must sound
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2012 #4 Jeff, the blonds sounded flat She sounded like a bad Blondie on crack
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,826 Reaction score 76,264 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2012 Thread Owner #5 in the middle of it for a Few Seconds, she sounded like Bjork, Then I Thought no, Bjork sounds Better
in the middle of it for a Few Seconds, she sounded like Bjork, Then I Thought no, Bjork sounds Better