rmavery@hotmail.com
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- May 6, 2018
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lake Tahoe
- Detector(s) used
- Whites/ Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello fellow diggers,
I finally joined this site after years of just browsing without posting. I’m looking to buy another detector and need a little help please;
Looking to purchase a Minelab E-Trac and want advise against the below detectors; which is better? I will be hunting coins/ jewelry and relics in very dry dirt for the most part. How does the E-Trac compare to these models below?
1. CTX 3030
2. Deus
3. Equinox
4. Or any other machine suggestions.
Thanks For Helping Me Out.
Rod
I finally joined this site after years of just browsing without posting. I’m looking to buy another detector and need a little help please;
Looking to purchase a Minelab E-Trac and want advise against the below detectors; which is better? I will be hunting coins/ jewelry and relics in very dry dirt for the most part. How does the E-Trac compare to these models below?
1. CTX 3030
2. Deus
3. Equinox
4. Or any other machine suggestions.
Thanks For Helping Me Out.
Rod


See on here if people are in your area and maybe they would work with you to try some out






