Greylock Bronze Member Joined Jun 10, 2012 Messages 1,230 Reaction score 878 Golden Thread 2 Location Western MA 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett at pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2012 #1 Can anyone tell me what this is? Front? Back? Not much bigger than a quarter Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
Can anyone tell me what this is? Front? Back? Not much bigger than a quarter Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,763 Reaction score 35,456 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 14, 2012 #2 Maybe a sash clip? Upvote 0
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2012 #3 Thats a suspender buckle.Ring type semi-similar to these ...well for what ever reason I cant copy paste.......there are several threads on here with them though.We find them ocassionally yet yours is one I dont recall seeing Nice! Last edited: Jul 18, 2012 Upvote 0
Thats a suspender buckle.Ring type semi-similar to these ...well for what ever reason I cant copy paste.......there are several threads on here with them though.We find them ocassionally yet yours is one I dont recall seeing Nice!