What's new

Need button help

Merf

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
3,766
Reaction score
2,276
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro, Quest x10 idmaXx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this button and thin copper seated liberty ornament at a field site today.
Any ID help is appreciated. TIA Merf
 

Attachments

  • Feb. 09 001.webp
    Feb. 09 001.webp
    120.6 KB · Views: 250
  • Feb. 09 004.webp
    Feb. 09 004.webp
    112.1 KB · Views: 252
  • Feb. 09 008.webp
    Feb. 09 008.webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Feb. 09 010.webp
    Feb. 09 010.webp
    143.7 KB · Views: 252
Merf, Mate :thumbsup:
I'll keep ya company, while someone else figures this out :wink:
Mike
 
Upvote 0
sympathy post ;D
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
Merf, Mate :thumbsup:
I'll keep ya company, while someone else figures this out :wink:
Mike





Thanks Mike--- ;D---I found the button in the same area where I found the Jacksonian.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom