What's new

need crock id please

creeper71

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
2,936
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central PA
This is more of a who is it then a what is it.. Would anyone know who the maker is ? also how many gallons it is?? thanks
 

Attachments

  • crock&crockbottle 002.webp
    crock&crockbottle 002.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 316
  • crock&crockbottle 003.webp
    crock&crockbottle 003.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 314
  • crock&crockbottle 002.webp
    crock&crockbottle 002.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 293
  • crock&crockbottle 003.webp
    crock&crockbottle 003.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 298
Looks like 2 Gal.
My 4 Gal. jug is approx. 13" tall x9.5" dia. So if is about half that size then 2 Gal.
Pour gallons of water in it to check.
Dont know the maker.
 
Upvote 0
Early piece by Dolce & Gabbana..Sorry couldn't help it.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • crock&crockbottle 011.webp
    crock&crockbottle 011.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 232
  • crock&crockbottle 012.webp
    crock&crockbottle 012.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 242
  • crock&crockbottle 014.webp
    crock&crockbottle 014.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
It's been so long since I had been to this site I had to register again because I forgot my password.. LOL

That said, I am pretty sure that peice is a Butter Churn. Someone already gave you the links I would have and they are the best ones out there to ID the mark. :)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom