A Ace^of^Spades Jr. Member Joined Jul 17, 2014 Messages 46 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO and ProPointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 2, 2015 #1 Need help ID'ing this Suspender Clip Hi Guys, I found this old clip. I'm not sure if its suspenders or garter. Notice the design has a "V", Fleur de Le, "G". Any ideas as to what time period and what kind would be greatly appreciated. Upvote 4
Need help ID'ing this Suspender Clip Hi Guys, I found this old clip. I'm not sure if its suspenders or garter. Notice the design has a "V", Fleur de Le, "G". Any ideas as to what time period and what kind would be greatly appreciated.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,541 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2015 #2 Circa 1890s