NEED HELP in NASHVILLE, NC - Near Rocky Mount.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a veteran in Nashville, NC (Closest city is Rocky Mount), that wants to detect with an experienced detectorist. He has his own equipment, just needs a hand getting started. Please reach out to me if you can help us out - Thank You! MD4V.org
Sorry I can not help you there, Terry. Are you encouraging the vets to join Tnet and be a part of the family? Might open up lots of resources for them and would facilitate contacts/communication.
You likely already do that so sorry for my late suggestion.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry I can not help you there, Terry. Are you encouraging the vets to join Tnet and be a part of the family? Might open up lots of resources for them and would facilitate contacts/communication.
You likely already do that so sorry for my late suggestion.
Never be sorry for making suggestions!!! Yes, I am encouraging the vets I work with to join not only the forums, but also their local clubs. I should actually list supporting clubs and forums on md4v.org - See that? Your suggestion gave me a new idea! Thank You!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never be sorry for making suggestions!!! Yes, I am encouraging the vets I work with to join not only the forums, but also their local clubs. I should actually list supporting clubs and forums on md4v.org - See that? Your suggestion gave me a new idea! Thank You!
You are more than welcome. Do you have a list of vets by location needing help on your site? Like cities and states. I will check your site out when I get in tonight.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Outstanding right now is a veteran in North Carolina; one in Georgia; and one in Arizona. I'm currently mentoring three vets here in the lower Hudson Valley of New York.

kleinmd

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2010
Outstanding right now is a veteran in North Carolina; one in Georgia; and one in Arizona. I'm currently mentoring three vets here in the lower Hudson Valley of New York.
Hello Terry,
We have an active metal detecting club that meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month it is HRANC (Historical Recovery Association of North Carolina) We cover the majority of the counties in eastern NC. We have 2 members in Rocky Mount, that would be willing to take him out Nashville is about 12 minutes from us as the crow flies. Message me his contact info and will give him a call to join us. Our club is on Facebook: HRANC or just have him contact us via the Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/HRANC-1239549202848517/

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Terry,
We have an active metal detecting club that meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month it is HRANC (Historical Recovery Association of North Carolina) We cover the majority of the counties in eastern NC. We have 2 members in Rocky Mount, that would be willing to take him out Nashville is about 12 minutes from us as the crow flies. Message me his contact info and will give him a call to join us. Our club is on Facebook: HRANC or just have him contact us via the Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/HRANC-1239549202848517/
Messaged you, and sent your Facebook page to the vet. THANK YOU!!!!!:notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread