M mort65 Jr. Member Joined Aug 29, 2016 Messages 41 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2017 #1 I have found a very early cellar hole in Maine. I have found 1844 half dime, and other coins and artifacts, but I can not get a positive I.D. on this buckle. I find ones with 13 cannon balls to the right, but not 6. Please help, and thank you. Upvote 0
I have found a very early cellar hole in Maine. I have found 1844 half dime, and other coins and artifacts, but I can not get a positive I.D. on this buckle. I find ones with 13 cannon balls to the right, but not 6. Please help, and thank you.
baspinall Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 2,465 Reaction score 846 Golden Thread 1 Location Pennsylvania 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2017 #2 Looks like War of 1812 to me.
baspinall Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 2,465 Reaction score 846 Golden Thread 1 Location Pennsylvania 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2017 #3 Think it's a Model 1810 buckle
baspinall Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 2,465 Reaction score 846 Golden Thread 1 Location Pennsylvania 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2017 #4 Model 1810 Eagle Buckle plate (relic and fragmented) from War of 1812 era. Buckle complete, about ½
baspinall Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 2,465 Reaction score 846 Golden Thread 1 Location Pennsylvania 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2017 #5 Civil War Antique Shop - Name of Item
V vonrall Jr. Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 47 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Feb 4, 2017 #6 1820s -30s US Militia beltplate
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 20, 2017 #7 THAT SOB IS AWESOME IN DETAIL WITH THE BOLD EAGLE>