What's new

Need Help With The Value Of These $1 Bills

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,050
Reaction score
381
Golden Thread
0
Location
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up these four bills at an auction and I have no idea what thier worth as I bought them on a whim because they looked good. The bills are in pretty nice shape with no folds or anything like that. I paid $250 + buyers fee so I hope I'm ok. Thanks, for the feedback, Charlie
 

Attachments

  • b1.webp
    b1.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 164
  • b2.webp
    b2.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 155
  • b3.webp
    b3.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 166
  • b4.webp
    b4.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 214
  • b5.webp
    b5.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 238
  • b6.webp
    b6.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 222
  • b7.webp
    b7.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 234
  • b8.webp
    b8.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 218
I think that you payed well under the value of these.
 
Top bill is a Silver Cert. Series of 1896, sometimes referred to as the Educational Note (History teaching youth). Appears you have the Bruce/Roberts sig. bill (verus the Tilman/Morgan). A few years ago that bill was (retail) valued at $340 in VG-8 and $500 in FINE ( A Guide Book of US Paper Money aka The Official Red Book.)
Don........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom