What's new

Need help with this one

Moe (fl)

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
731
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this item at the beach. It came out of the sand shiny like in the pictures.

It is non-magnetic. It weighs 29gr. It does not have markings.

Is it white gold?
 

Attachments

  • f1.webp
    f1.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 456
  • f2.webp
    f2.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 453
  • f3.webp
    f3.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 456
  • f4.webp
    f4.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 461
  • f5.webp
    f5.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 445
Looks like some type of body piercing, nose, eybrow, ear or whatever else people will pierce these days. Usually made out of surgical steel I think.
:sign13:

Ding Dang
 
Upvote 0
It is too big and heavy for body piercing. It is non-magnetic.
 
Upvote 0
Moe (fl) said:
It is too big and heavy for body piercing. It is non-magnetic.
You ever see what kids are putting in their bodies nowadays??? That's definitely not too big...and surgical steel is non-magnetic. Body art was what I was thinking too. Take it to a local tattoo and piercing parlor and ask them.
 
Upvote 0
A "Prince Albert"...commonly known as a "cock ring". Don't touch it!!! :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Lol..um yeah "cockring" was a bad word to choose! Ok well a "Prince Albert" is a ring,usually through a piercing,that goes through the tip of the penis.I've never got close enough (luckily) to figure out if they're attached like an earring with a thin metal bar,or just pushed through pre-made holes and left to hang there.
It's an option...not a green check! lol.
 
Upvote 0
Still
barfsmiley.gif
after seeing that lovely photo of facial adornments...


You would have to be
10143.gif
 
Upvote 0
Thanks everyone!

I think it is an earring.
 
Upvote 0
I think you may just have it. Something I have NEVER heard of until now. Dano I'm a bit worried about you. :o
 
Upvote 0
mastereagle22 said:
I think you may just have it. Something I have NEVER heard of until now. Dano I'm a bit worried about you. :o


:laughing9: Everyone worries about me mate :laughing9: (and no i don't have one,but they're very popular i believe.)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom