Jazdo Sr. Member Joined Oct 11, 2007 Messages 452 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Tesoro Cortes,Golden Sabre II, & Inca! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2009 #1 At first glance I thought this was a gun hammer,but then I thought maybe a latch of some kind! anyone know .. Attachments 104_2650.webp 19.5 KB · Views: 352 104_2650.webp 19.5 KB · Views: 332
At first glance I thought this was a gun hammer,but then I thought maybe a latch of some kind! anyone know ..
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Apr 17, 2009 #2 I think it's part of a door lock... see the similar part in this picture, near the doorknobs. Upvote 0
Jazdo Sr. Member Joined Oct 11, 2007 Messages 452 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Tesoro Cortes,Golden Sabre II, & Inca! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2009 Thread Owner #3 I would say so.. Thanks! Upvote 0