What's new

NEED HELP!

Indeep

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
We-Wah Hideout, New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab XS...an oldie but goodie
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for someone to hunt with or perhaps give me some clue and or laws conserning dirt fishing in and near Bushnell,Florida. I will be spending the winter here and it would be good to hook up with someone who knows the area. I am not a newbie and love to md. Thanks,Nikki
 
Ahoy Lass,
didn't see your thread and just posted one for you regarding the same. LOL.

Ye Co Capn
 
Thanks...I will give them a call!
 
Hi! Give these folks a call, they will be happy to help you:
[h=3]Rowand's[/h]
261 N Marion Ave, Lake City, FL 32055 (386) 752-3550

I just gave them a call and spoke to a woman who spoke to another woman who worked there and they said they didn't know...back to square one
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom