Need help

mhwyers91

Greenie
Oct 25, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone tell me anything about this old map ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541529215.346527.jpg

Taliman

Mar 17, 2014
SE Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wild guess but looking at the two trees top of page left (page left).. if you started between the two trees and stepped off 100 paces and marked that spot, then continued another 100 paces and marked that spot... all along a straight line from between the to trees to what appears to be maybe a rock with a hole or a cave. Now, go back to the first mark made at the 100 pace mark and step off 100 paces to the "west" or toward right side of map. Do the same at the second mark made which would be 200 paces down from the tree, turn west again and step off a 100 paces. Now, make the two westerly 100 foot paces meet to form the point of a triangle... voila.. you have the small rectangle on the map where the two westerly 100 pace lines meet. Fool proof way to mark an exact spot, it appears to me. Now, just figuring out where the maps location is.. V. W. and what may be "Old Black?? Crossing" might be a good clue. dunno.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. It's on page 123 of my copy of Bob Brewer's book, 'Shadow of the Sentinel'. If you get the book he can tell you more about it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread