What's new

Need lamp help

justnotradium

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
104
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Geiger counter
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a uranium slag lamp I got today, and I need help identifying the bulb type. I’m trying to restore it and I cannot find any leads online.
image.webp
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    934.2 KB · Views: 47
Is there even any wiring in it? I don't see a fitting for a bulb or any kind, just a hole where one would be. If the wiring and fittings are missing, you can replace them with anything you want that will fit in there.
 
Is there even any wiring in it? I don't see a fitting for a bulb or any kind, just a hole where one would be. If the wiring and fittings are missing, you can replace them with anything you want that will fit in there.
I just took it apart for cleaning and there is no wiring, thought there was. Gonna install a socket soon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom