Greenie
Dec 20, 2014
Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in felony way I mean federal way so I'm just about in the middle but would be more than willing to go MD with you guys in your areas

Sirbarksalot

Greenie
Sep 5, 2016
Seattle, Wa
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
North Seattle here. I have a friend who is about to tear down down an old house in Edmonds but before he does I was going to tear up an old deck and see what I could find on Sunday. You're welcome to join me.

BlacksmithTom

Greenie
Dec 28, 2011
Kirkland, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705; Bounty Hunter Tracker IV; Minelab Gofind 60
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Saturday we are having our clubs 2nd Saturday hunt we meet at dennys on 128th the go to a park or beach to hunt we meer at 8am.

206Digger

Greenie
Dec 20, 2014
Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blacksmith tom what club are you in and excuse me for sounding dumb but what town are your meetings in? Can anyone come?

d3rek123

Apr 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Olympia WA. If you want to meet up and detect let me know, I have a couple places I'd like to check out.

BlacksmithTom

Greenie
Dec 28, 2011
Kirkland, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705; Bounty Hunter Tracker IV; Minelab Gofind 60
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
206Digger, the name of the club is [FONT=&quot]Pilchuck Treasure Hunting Club, the meetings are the third Wednesday of each month in Everett, Wa. Anyone can come to the meetings. We also have a group hunt on the 2nd Saturday of each month except July. We meet up at the Denny's on 128th off the I5 up in the Lynnwood area and then we head out to a park or a beach for a type of a scavenger hunt.[/FONT]

PogoGhost

Jul 7, 2017
North Seattle
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Jon, I'm in the Northgate, Shoreline area. Not far from you. Let me know if you want to hunt sometime?

Sirbarksalot

Greenie
Sep 5, 2016
Seattle, Wa
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Pogo I'm on Greenwood Ave. I'm always looking for a buddy. I have buddies that are builders so usually I get to hit the properties before the demo the houses. I don't mind traveling either.

snowmobiledave

Tenderfoot
Sep 17, 2017
Shelton for now
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookn for a prospector on tha Olympic pen
Im new to tha west side, I'm from WA/ID (Spokane/CDA). I'm a dredger, I run either 2" or 3" depending on what creek/river . Now I'm over here (west side) Shelton. things are WAY different here, y'all are inondated with wolf lov'n tree hugg'n enviro wacos that have about everything shut down... SO I'm looking for someone that is local that has knowledge of dredging or metal detecting on tha oly pen. I don't do forms for **** so best bet is to call me 5099937812

rdizzle

Mar 1, 2009
Tacoma, wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 500, Garrett GTAx 1000, Whites Spectra V3, Tesoro Silver Umax, tesoro Deleon, tesoro tiger shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Tacoma if anyone is ever this way

penggali

Jan 30, 2018
WA
Detector(s) used
AT pro W. 5x8 DD coil.
Equinox (soon?)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey whats up guys, Im down for a hunt. I was born and raised in Everett and now reside near JBLM, I know both areas very well. I have one of the first shipments of the Minelab equinox on the way and I am itching to put it to work along side a CTX 3030

rdizzle

Mar 1, 2009
Tacoma, wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 500, Garrett GTAx 1000, Whites Spectra V3, Tesoro Silver Umax, tesoro Deleon, tesoro tiger shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm free the rest of the week if you want to hunt in the Tacoma area. I wish I had a 3030 but I have a Spectra ;)

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
hey whats up guys, Im down for a hunt. I was born and raised in Everett and now reside near JBLM, I know both areas very well. I have one of the first shipments of the Minelab equinox on the way and I am itching to put it to work along side a CTX 3030

congrats on the new machine. Did you wait long after ordering?

I was just talking about this with another WA hunter who is looking for one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread